Friday, May 11, 2012

Really Jane?


Alyssa Czerwinski
5/11/12
Really Jane?
OW! My keys, they hurt so badly. If you didn’t know I am a computer keyboard. I am pretty much the greatest keyboards out there. Practically perfect keys but I do have my flaws. I guess you could say I am sensitive. Okay, fine, I am really sensitive. Being easily upset really stinks and this is why.
 Out of everything Jane does the worst is spit while typing. It just always seems like there is droll constantly coming out of her mouth; if I had a mouth I would be heaving. Seriously Jane? Can’t you keep your mouth closed? Cause’ right now you are grossing me out.
I can’t help but yelp every time someone types on me. My “x” key always hurts the worse since it doesn’t always work and Jane thinks it’s ok then to push it down with all her might.  Even  when I put of an error message trying to tell her to not type as hard she just keeps going like its nothing. There is something going on I wouldn’t just put up a message for you to just keep typing I put up the message so I could get a break the least you could do is read it.
You may not know but I am in love. I am in love with this speaker named Paul, but Jane always makes sure that his sister and him are off when she is not using them… I just want some alone time with Paul, is that too much to ask for? Paul and I are perfect for each other, end of story.
            Jane, I hope someday that you realize that you do a lot of annoying stuff to me. I don’t deserve anything that you do to me, I do not deserve spit, or how hard you push my keys and I should be able to see my boyfriend when ever. I may be sensitive but no keyboard deserves this. OW! Please stop Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment