Friday, June 3, 2011

Best Boss

I am proud to present this award to my very own boss Juana. You defiantly deserve the best boss award Juana you have been the best boss in the world for the last couple years by always helping us find pearls, making sure were all safe, and trying to be the best mother possible.

When Kino dived for the worlds biggest pearl Juana you knew what to do. Throw it back she said she knew the pearl was no good all that it would bring was pain. And she learned that later in the story. After her child’s life was taken away because of the pearl. This reminds me of the time when I went for a walk late at night and when I was close to my house I had a gut feeling to go back home. Yet I kept going until I was told I had to go back.

Juana you are a great mother and boss. You deserve this award more than anyone in the whole world for all the help you have given finding pearls, trying to be the best mother, and making sure everyone is as safe as they can be. Therefore here is your award Juana!

No comments:

Post a Comment