Friday, March 30, 2012

Briarwood Invasion


Alyssa Czerwinski
3/29/12
Mrs.Reagles 2nd hour
Authors Note: Essay in the point of view of Massie Block from the Clique series when she finds out that Briarwood boys including her ex boyfriend have to start going to OTC (an all girl school where no one has ever been a cooed.) 
They are walking in acting like this was there school… but it isn’t. How could they walk in with their heads so high and eyes filled with confidence? If I walked into my brother school (Briarwood) I would be confident but they are acting like this is there school. I am the alpha of this school and these guys just think they can walk in like they’re the queen bees!
            I turned side to side to see if Alicia, Dylan, Kristen, or Claire noticed – they definitely did. Especially Claire, her bright blue eyes turned stone gray. I scanned the room for Layne. She didn’t seem to mind; she actually kind of looked happy. So did Alicia. Is my school being taken over? And worst of all is it being taken over by guys?
            The feeling of butterflies happened right behind my bellybutton. My head is spinning, how could this be happening? I stormed out of the room and went straight to the bathroom. Now that guys will be around EVERYONE will start acting different. My alpha status is in serious jeopardy. I need to come up with a plan and quickly.
            That’s when it came to me… the greatest plan I have ever came up with. Now all I have to do it tell the girls and the Briarwood-Octavian disaster will be over forever. But will it be as easy as it sounds?

No comments:

Post a Comment